Girls Girls Girls 2016
- All sales are final, no refunds
ABOUT THE ISSUE:
From beautifully capturing Millennial angst on Girls to championing feminist causes in her newsletter, Lenny, there are few voices as compelling or as impactful in pop culture right now than Lena Dunham’s. For our cover story, we wanted to have her be interviewed by someone equally as bold and as committed to social justice in her life and work: Jane Fonda. Together, the two explore everything from sexuality and feminism to Hollywood sexism and the importance of saying “no.”
Also in the issue…
- Girl Crush: We paired sets of fabulous females together (think: Cher and Zendaya, Emma Watson and bell hooks, Cecile Richards and Rowan Blanchard and more!) for conversations that offer illuminating looks into what it’s like to be a woman right now.
- New New Girls: Meet the future of Hollywood from Haley Lu Richardson, Kersey Clemons and Devika Bhise to Cleopatra Coleman, Lana Condor and Natasha Bassett
- Reproductive Wrongs: Writer and activist Lizz Winstead pens an essay about the urgency of continuing the fight for reproductive rights
- I.T. Girls: A look at six women ruling the tech scene, from Bumble’s Whitney Wolfe to Pinterest’s Tracy Chou and more
- Pamela Anderson Is Cruelty Free: We talk to the actress and activist about her new vegan shoe collaboration
- Reserved: Mr. Mickey sits down for lunch with Stella McCartney
- All About My Mother: Writer Jacob Bernstein remembers his late mother, Nora Ephron, and tells us about his new documentary dedicated to her life, Everything Is Copy
- And keep an eye out for features on kick-ass Xicana feminists, Con Fuerza; rockers Savages; queer poets, activists and performance artists, Dark Matter; Game of Thrones and Star Wars star, Gwendoline Christie and much more!