Break The Internet Issue 2014
Each cover is sold separately.
LIMITED EDITION NUDE COVER: $20 for issue + shipping
COVER WITH DRESS: $10 for issue + shipping
Limited to 4 issues per household.
All sales are final, no refundsThis issue is a COLLECTORS ITEM!
Our 2014 Art Issue is an art project in and of itself, in which we explore, deconstruct and obsess over the theme of attention: BREAK THE INTERNET.
Pairing Kim Kardashian with the legendary photographer Jean-Paul Goude was the kickoff. Like it or not, Kardashian is a Hyper-Pop-Culture-Icon-Institution. She understands fame and popularity as if it were coded in her DNA. Goude popped the cork on what makes her an icon: it is not just her ass, but her willingness to give us 100 percent.
EVEN MORE INSIDE THIS CRAZY BREAK THE INTERNET ISSUE:
- James Franco hosts #MakeJamesDo, a Google+ Hangout in which he does anything his fans tell him. 0_0. Inside the issue he's created a hunky 32-page selfie calendar. 365 of James, James, James.
- The Fat Jew launches his campaign for President of the Internet.
- Tim and Eric dress up in the most amazing drag.
- Snoop Dogg talks to us about his new career as a painter.
- Aubrey Plaza makes prank calls.
- Cameron Dallas models like a total stud.
- Just about every blogger, Tweeter, YouTuber and Insta-pet create and collaborate with us.