- All sales are final, no refunds
ABOUT THE ISSUE:
We can't believe it's been a year since our Break The Internet issue. Though Kim Kardashian and PAPER are most connected with the web-melting, culture-shaping magic that was that issue, we think it was the fans who deserve the kudos. They took to their social media channels, created memes, and spread the story like wildfire. They made it their story.
To show our appreciation, we decided to devote this year's Break The Internet issue to the fans, so allow us to welcome you to Fandemonium. We gathered our editorial team, removed all boundaries and asked the question: what would make fans go nuts?
Here's what you can look forward to in PAPER's Fandemonium issue.
- A dark and sexy photo spread with Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale.
- An avant-garde fashion shoot with Paris Hilton.
- Chloë Sevigny, Tara Subkoff, Natasha Lyonne and the cast of #Horror pay tribute to classic scary movie icons.
- Get to know Marc Jacob's beloved bull terrier Neville Jacobs.
- Fashion it-boy Lucky B. Smith takes us inside his morning routine.
- Rap king Rick Ross shows us around his palatial estate.
- John Stamos forgets his pants.
- Amber Rose tips her hat to feminist icons.
- Rising pop star Austin Mahone gets dapper.
- And much more! Let the #fandemonium begin!