Living For Fashion October 2016
- All sales are final, no refunds
- Issues will begin shipping the week of October 24th, 2016
- All issues sold separately
ABOUT THE ISSUE
Living For Fashion
Fashion is changing and so are we. We moved our annual fashion issue from September to October and turned to unexpected places when it comes to style inspiration. Take our three cover stars — Rita Ora, Teyana Taylor and Travis Scott — for instance. Each may not have gotten their start in fashion but they’ve become undeniable forces in the industry, thanks to their confidence, fearlessness and talent.
Also in the issue…
- Fashion’s New First Family: We spend time with the industry’s favorite family band, The Atomics, made up of Lucky Blue Smith and his sisters Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne and Daisy Clementine.
- Mrs. America: We celebrate FLOTUS Fashion at the same time as we look ahead to the possibility of a woman occupying a new role in the White House.
- Some Like It Rough: Italian designer Fausto Puglisi casts a fashion shoot full of models, athletes and felons?!
- Glamour Is a Chore: We look for domestic bliss with Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga
- Reserved: Mr. Mickey talks to System Magazine founders Elizabeth von Guttman and Alexia Niedzielski
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Model Peyton Knight enters wonderland
- And keep an eye out for Ashish’s fabulous disco-sparkle looks, Gucci galore, Versailles-inspired jewelry by Dior and so much more!